Elizabeth trained and worked at Magic Circle firm Linklaters LLP for 4 years in their Corporate team assisting on various matters ranging from transaction heavy mergers and acquisitions matters to advisory corporate governance matters before joining Ignition. Her primary focus is on investment rounds, corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance.
Recent relevant experience includes:
- Representing a broad range of different sized start-up and scale-up companies on a variety of equity funding rounds ranging from seed round to series A/B including institutional investors and venture capital funds.
- Advising various sized start-up and scale-up companies on follow-on investment rounds.
- Advising and amending constitutional documents of start-up companies looking to become B Corporations in the UK.
- Advising on and implementing various complex share capital restructurings.
- Advising on due diligence for a cross-border M&A deal.