Cath Campbell-Barnard is a real estate lawyer with more than a decade of experience working in private practice at CMS and Speechly Bircham (now Charles Russell Speechlys) and over 5 years of experience managing Farrow & Ball’s growing retail property and intellectual property portfolios.
Her experience covers all aspects of real estate law, including leases for a wide range of premises, occupation licences (including for co-sharing spaces), freehold and leasehold sales and transfers, property finance, property development, and advising on the property aspects of corporate deals. Her clients range from small companies seeking their first office, retail or manufacturing premises, to more established clients with plans to expand, raise finance and/or acquire competitors (including those with more complex property-related issues).
Recent relevant experience includes:
- Advising a private equity backed doggy day care provider with an aggressive expansion plan to develop and open new sites nationwide.
- Advising a trampoline park operator on the growth and reorganisation of its real estate portfolio.
- Supporting on the acquisition of a new large space for a modern art gallery.
- Advising a co-sharing office provider on the growth of its portfolio of space, with a view to fitting out that space and letting it to co-sharing occupiers.
- Supporting a growing recipe and cooking brand looking to lease office space and recording studios.
- Advising a well-known clothes brand on the expansion of its warehousing and retail space.
- Advising a motorcycle training operator on the acquisition of multiple sites nationwide for the purpose of launching motorcycle schools.